Tuesday 4 March 2014

A New Alien!!

It was a beautiful day in Teddyland. Lard, Bomb, Steggie, Thomas and Bunny were having a lovely walk. 

Then Lard spotted a giant bug thing and he saw a smaller bug but it wasn't just a normal bug it was a Legoman bug!  "What is your name?", asked Lard. 

"My name is Bugsy, and I like playing games." 
"Ok" said Lard "I will go and get the others "

Lard got the others and Bugsy told everything about himself to them. 
"I like playing games" said Steggie. 

"Let's play a game" said Bugsy. 
"Ok" said Bunny " Aaargh!! Get it off me!!!"
Then Thomas says " Aaargh!! Get it off me !!"

Then Steggie said "Get it off me!!!"

But Lard and Bomb thought Bugsy's game was brilliant!! "Yeeeaaahhh!!! Woo hoo!!" They screamed in excitement.

Then they made best friends and played until it got dark. "See you later Bugsy!" They all cried, it was great meeting you. Bugsy smiled and scuttled away "See you soon!" 
The End!





No comments:

Post a Comment